locked Re: hide photo details #suggestion

Also, I don't see that info on 'posted' (i.e., emailed) photos in my group. I checked first. ???

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2016, at 8:22 PM, J_catlady <@J_Catlady> wrote:

I get that some photo buffs might appreciate it, but I see it as a minor violation of privacy. OTOH I'm a privacy nut.;) Perhaps it could be made a user option, just as location sharing was (is) an option in Y!G?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2016, at 8:17 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

It seems odd that uploaded photos contain so much information about how
they were taken. Can this be hidden?
"Posted" photos too, if seen via the "Emailed Photos" album.

I rather like the little bit of EXIF data. It's the kind of nicety that a real photo sharing site would have. Part of Groups.io's goal of being a "modern