locked Re: Posting in Expanded Message View

Nightowl >8#

Hi Dan,

If you want to continue the discussion on Archives and or media, we should take it to MMSanctuary.

Meanwhile, I really would like Message #'s in expanded view also, that is something I planned to ask for. Maybe even at the top, instead of the bottom, by the date. Just a simple number like #600 not anything extreme.

Also, I know the reply box opens below and you have to scroll down to find it, but I'm coping with that at this time. Not sure if he plans to change that, just ask him.

And keep posting, because that's the way to test a beta site. Post, find bugs, report them, etc.

Brenda