locked Re: Calendar is live

Nightowl >8#

Hi Mark,

That's why I wasn't sure if the archives discussion belonged in here or in MMSanctuary. And I wasn't sure if you were okay with me talking to the media about Groups.io. If I could get it done for you, would you be okay with someone doing a story about it?

I do know my updates need another place, as my group is used to them from me, but I'm working on figuring out how to make another group where they can go read those. Can a sub-group be public archives??

Also, is there actually message quoting enabled yet? If there is, I can't find it when I do my reply.

Thanks,

Brenda