locked Re: Disable archives?

Nightowl >8#

David,

I agree. That's why we worked so hard before they took away our "cheat to Classic" method to archive as many groups on Yahoo as possible. People helped one another, and archiving took hours and hours once they took away the sneaky method (sort of a back door into Classic we found that allowed us access to the messages and etc.).

The only reason I wish people would delete their groups & thus their archives when/if they leave Yahoo, would be to render that group impossible to use to claim activity by the Yahoo Execs. But by all means, save them first, somewhere anyway. And give members access to them when possible, by for example, a zip file that can be sent on request from a Non-Yahoo location.

Brenda