locked Re: Post edit window, plain text font

Yes, Shal, that's what I have to resort to also, composing the message in my email client, then copying and pasting, and I agree that it doesn't really belong in the drop-down list, and it seems that it should be the default for plain text. I wouldn't MIND having to select it each time, but it would certainly be a nice feature if Groups automatically remembered which format you last selected and defaulted to that next time, as any given user is likely to post in the same format MOST of the time.