locked Re: "My posts" view option #suggestion

Nightowl >8#

David,

I understand the value of electronic "notebooks" I have a lot of those.

But ideally, I'm a pen and pencil person...or more specifically, colored pens & pencil. ;)

I am a writer by nature, and although the computer makes writing a lot easier in many respects, I love the feel of actually writing with a writing utensil. And my notebooks are searchable, because I use little colored tabs and dividers and all sorts of things to separate the data. :)

Yep, I know...I'm unique, but that's what makes me who I am.

Brenda