locked Re: "My posts" view option #suggestion

Mark,

Feature: perhaps the message footer could contain the message number
in plain view.
I'm concerned about 'footer bloat'. Do you think this would be useful
enough to include?
Certainly a worthy concern. I think the number itself is useful enough, but not a lot of surrounding verbiage. Even the label "Message #" may not be necessary.

Perhaps integrate it with something that's already there, such as:

Message 653, you receive all messages sent to this group.
or even

You receive all messages sent to this group (#653).
That may not work semantically with some of the other subscription choices, I haven't seen those footers.

-- Shal