locked Re: "Like" for the email-centric (was First Impressions of Groups.io)

Laurence Taylor

On 12 Jan 2015 07:24, Feathered Leader wrote:

So in response to the "Please don't make this like Facebook"
comments, my comment is if there is such a thing as an endless
scroll, please please, make it optional.
Seconded. Infinite scrolling is a complete, total, utter pain in the
what-have-you. I want a page to load when I ask it to (which might not
be when I start reading it),I don't want to ahve to wait for it every
time I scroll down, I want to reach the bottom.

--
rgds
LAurence