locked Re: "Like" for the email-centric (was First Impressions of Groups.io)

David,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:36 AM, David P. Dillard <jwne@...> wrote:

Two things about search that need attention on Groups IO

The search icon on Groups IO does not work, one must hit enter for a search to work.

I was not aware this was an accessibility issue. I've changed it so that the search icon is clickable. Please let me know if this fixes the problem, and I'll make the change to all the other search boxes on the site.

One should be able to search for a group on the main Groups IO page and not have to find a link to a page where this can be done.

Good point. I will add that to the todo list.