From: "Armando" <braille.bt4753@gmx.com
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:34:54 -0500
Subject: [beta] Making an approval form using database

Hi. I am trying to create an approval form that new members can
click a link in an to fill out. What should I do to create this
form to use for new members to be approved?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build
1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers
to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io