locked Making an approval form using database

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

Hi. I am trying to create an approval form that new members can click a link in an to fill out. What should I do to create this form to use for new members to be approved?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex BT32, Running KeySoft 9.5, Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!