locked Re: Owner not receiving messages

MARK: My ISP has migrated my kaser.com domain to a newer server with (supposedly) newer software, including updated encryption software.

But... I'm still getting two copies of every message posted to my https://groups.io/g/kasergames group.  The two messages appear to be exact duplicates, so far as I can tell.  Looking in my activity log, only one message shows as being sent.  I don't know if this has to do with the changes you made to add the SHA2-256 encryption, or if maybe it has something to do with having an alias (gmail) account set up, or something else entirely.  But it started after you tweaked things so that my bouncing emails from groups.io stopped bouncing because of the old encryption.

Any way to fix this?  Thanks!

--everett