locked Can I transfer Yahoo Group Files and also Photo Albums to Groups.io?

I did some searches and didn't find an answer, although I am sure this has come up before. Our Yahoo group has a large number of files that we need to bring with us if we transfer to groups.io  Also, we have a lot of photos and photo albums we need to bring over.

When NEO came in, right before they got me with it, I used GroupFetch for this because we thought we might have to move, but have heard that it doesn't work for any member or mod who has been "NEOed."

We are just starting our discussion about moving to grouops.io so I am on a fact-finding mission :)

Thank you -

Susan