locked Re: Draft Code of Conduct

Green Fizzpops

Race is a social construct, not a scientific one. And that discussion is beyond the scope of this mailing list. So I won't get into it. here.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 6:04 PM, ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:
As a non-american I have a problem with mentioning "race" the way it is mentioned. It suggests that there is such a thing.... Science has proven that every human has 46 chromosomes (23 from either parent), which means that the vast majority of genetic traits is not linked to skincolour, phrenology or other so-called "race"-characteristics.

I'm not quite sure how to change it...maybe just put quotation-marks around the word?

                                                            groetjes, Ronaldo