locked Re: Invitation limitations

You know what I can duplicate this. I'm wondering if this is a bug?

On 12 Jan 2015, at 04:45, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:

I sent an invitation to one of my groups and realized after I sent it that there's no place to save a standard invitation message. Having that option would save a lot of work reinventing those same messages.

I then went into Invitations and clicked on Outstanding Invitations. Hoping to see the message I'd sent (and maybe copy the text), I clicked on the recipient's email, which was live, and it dumped me into my inbox. Is there a way to review an invitation message that was sent?

Dano