locked Re: Owner not receiving messages

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:46 pm, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Your ISP only supports an old encryption cipher called RC4-SHA. This is an algorithm for encrypting emails. There are many different algorithms to do so. This one was cracked a few years ago, and is now prohibited from being used 'officially'. I've updated our email sending software to support sending messages using this cipher if nothing else works, so you should start receiving your email again. But I'd lean hard on your ISP to upgrade their software.

 Although... (here I am looking the gift horse in the mouth :-), messages ARE starting to come through, but most of them are coming through twice.