locked Re: A couple of questions

Nightowl >8#

Thanks!

Suz fixed the blog post so it's all good now!

I edited this part into the post you replied to earlier, but it wasn't in your reply, so I thought I'd repost it for your info. Not sure how reading edited posts works.

Something to note, as you are reading in Chronological order using Next, if you suddenly find yourself at the current message numbers, it means there was a post deleted. I found that out, but if you put the #'s in one at a time, you get back on track.

Example, I read #19, hit next. It took me to the newest posts. Hit back, inputted #20, same thing, hit back, inputted #21 same thing, hit back, inputted #22, got back on track.

What Yahoo used to do is say "Message # whatever, doesn't exist." But I knew what was going on and it worked fine. :)

Just letting you know.

Brenda