locked Bulk operations for hashtags #suggestion

Green Fizzpops

Edited

Would it be possible to have bulk operation functionality for moderators applying hashtags?

For example
I have been searching for all threads with the words "Intro", "Introduction" "new member" etc in the topic and then individually going into each one and typing #intro into the subject. It is exhausting on a 10 year old message archive.

It would be really useful to be able to select the threads I want from search results, and then choose a hashtag to apply from a dropdown list of currently defined hashtags.

Regards
Green