locked Re: A couple of questions

No worries! All the feedback is good. Some things are easy for me to change, and are obvious things to do, like the pagination stuff, and I'm able to do them quickly. Some other things are more complicated to change, or it's less clear what the right answer is.

I've added prev/next to the top of the individual message page. And thanks for the blog post; it's great!

I'm off the computer for the rest of the evening; I'll get to the other emails tomorrow.

Mark

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

One other tiny thing if you get a chance. It would be nice to have the previous/next button at the top of the message instead of the bottom, or even in both places.

But I'm not complaining, I'm too busy reading!

Brenda