locked Make sending email to a group support Markdown #suggestion

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

Hi. Can you please put an option to support Markdown when someone sends an email? For example, in the settings, can you put an option for people to send emails with Markdown?
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex Running Keysoft 9.5 Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!