locked Re: Dates on Groups.io

I don't have an example of a website. But for work, for two years I had to deal with the dates with year first. I thought I would lose my mind because the dates were critically important and I read them wrong almost every time for two years. It was a true nightmare. I have seen the following: Month day year;  day month year, year month day; year day month; . Help!! what do you do when you have a day 05 and a month 01 and the year is written as 12?  How are you supposed to know if you are looking at day month year or month day year or some other combination?

I strictly want the U.S, Month, day, year.  For an international site, it needs to be an option.

Regards -

Susan B