locked Re: Thread View and time stamps

Brenda,

Okay, you've confused me. I thought Yahoo was responsible for coloring
the links another color once you read them on the site.
Nope. Your browser did that.

And they never changed, even if I deleted cookies and shut down. As far
as I remember, they stayed that color and showed me where I stopped when
I went back. Didn't they?
Only deleting the browser's history would cause them to be forgotten.

If the browser was responsible, why wouldn't it do the same thing then
in groups.io?
I'm not entirely sure. It may be the color choices made for the site makes visited and unvisited URLs the same color, or there may be a more subtle reason.

-- Shal