locked Re: where should bugs (and other issues) be reported?

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

My own criteria is to reserve the support email address for issues where private or semi-private information is involved, or where the problem seems specific to a single group or member. That is, where it would be inappropriate to post in public (at beta@). Or where there's a particular urgency to the support request, or a need for a personal response.

I think these are good guidelines. There are no hard and fast rules here, and hopefully I've demonstrated that I'm a pretty laid back guy with these things.

That said, like I mentioned in the last post, when posting a bug, the more information you can provide, the better.