locked Re: only the first 20 of a member's posts come up #bug

Duane

Shal,

I wish I could go to either their profile or their posts that way, or some
way. At present I don't see a way to see the posts of anyone other than the
Top Posters.
It's a kludge, but as an owner/moderator, you can get to their posts. In the Members section, go to their membership and look at the Activity History page. You'd have to open each "sent message" separately though. I'm pretty sure this was discussed a few months ago and the possibility of anyone searching by Display name was mentioned, but I think there wasn't an easy way to implement it.