locked Re: allow subscribers to "Like" posts in an only-mods-can-post group #suggestion

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

L!l, I treat it as a mailing list, so I don't mind, either.

Sent from an iPad

On 12 Feb 2016, at 1:44 am, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@att.net> wrote:

J_catlady wrote:>>Wondering how people feel about letting subscribers "Like" posts in a moderator-only group. I wanted to "Like" Mark's post in the Updates group but couldn't find the button. Then I realized it's because only moderators can post in that group.<<

I personally don't care either way. I'm not someone who uses "Like" buttons, so it's up to everyone else. :)

Brenda