locked Re: only the first 20 of a member's posts come up #bug

Duane

Thanks, now I remember going through the Top Posters link before. There have been several glitches on things like this that have more than one page - first page is okay, but won't go to another page. I think some of them pop up when Mark makes a change that we've asked for and that leads to a slightly different format needed for the continuation link. I guess I haven't been playing enough to find any other way. Clicking on a blue name takes me to their profile, not posts.