locked Re: where should bugs (and other issues) be reported?

J,

I just had a beta group member contact me offlist and tell me to report
bugs to support rather than to beta.
I'm not Mark, but I think that member should take note that #bug is third in the list of Top Hashtags in this group.

My own criteria is to reserve the support email address for issues where private or semi-private information is involved, or where the problem seems specific to a single group or member. That is, where it would be inappropriate to post in public (at beta@). Or where there's a particular urgency to the support request, or a need for a personal response.

But none of that applies to what you reported, so I think you're fine.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum