locked Re: "My posts" view option #suggestion

Brenda,

Tyger, my problem is that I can't seem to always find the response I
get in my e-mail on the site easily.
The message number can be found in the email header. For example look in your message for the Return-Path field:

The second number is the message number, 597, and you can put that into the new "Msg Num" search box at the top of the Messages View. My guess is that the first number, 68, identifies the group, don't know about the other two.

Feature: perhaps the message footer could contain the message number in plain view.

-- Shal