From: "Mark Fletcher" <markf@corp.groups.io
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 10:41:14 -0800
Subject: [beta] Received: header lines

Hi All,

After the Verizon/AOL problem the other day, I've been thinking it may be a
good idea to remove all Received: header lines in messages that we send
out, to prevent this kind of thing from happening in the future. I would
only remove the Received header lines in the messages sent out; what we
store and what you see with View Original on the website would not change.
It would not affect normal users in any way.

Thoughts?