locked Appearance of home page

Mark -

This is a very small detail in the scheme of things, but I thought I'd toss it out so you can allow it to marinate. I've created groups on groups.io to replace my groups on Y! I've modified the graphic for the home page of the big group so people arriving at the group would know they're 'home' so to speak. Is there a way to change the color of the group name that groups.io inserts to transparent? You can see what I'm referring to at https://groups.io/org/groupsio/MILW .

By the way, YYYY-MM-DD is part of the ISO 8601 standard.

Thanks for all your efforts. You have literally given hope to some who might despair.

Dano