From: "Mark Fletcher" <markf@corp.groups.io
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:32:49 -0800
Subject: [beta] I always want copies of my own messages

Hi All,

As you know, there's the profile checkbox to receive your own messages. All
that does right now is trick Gmail (and some other services) so show you
your own message. The checkbox is checked by default.

Regardless of whether the checkbox is checked, if you're on digest, you
still see your own messages in the digest. If you're on single, we still
send the message to you, regardless of the setting.

Should that change? If you uncheck the box, should you not see your
messages in digests? Should I not send the message to you in single mode
either?