locked Re: deletions

Our group would not want members deleting or editing their message messages. It would create havoc in our group because all messages are answered by moderators and if we have to go back to look at a paragraph in a member's message that was written a week ago, and suddenly the paragraph is gone because something changed - and the member didn't tell us, it would pretty much render our ability to answer questions, keep up with a chain of events and ask about changes useless. Would there be a setting owners and moderators can use to turn off that ability for members?

Susan B