locked Updates to Trello

Beta Integration <beta@...>

[Beta] New card "Switching Message Views should try to preserve your place in the archives." was added to list "Messages and Archives".

[Beta] The description of card "Switching Message Views should try to preserve your place in the archives." was changed to:

https://groups.io/g/beta/message/5883

First, you go to my subgroup: https://groups.io/g/MMsanctuary+modsandmembers/messages

I'm in Message View.

Then I have to switch to Thread View to do a search, I type "Marius" in the search box. https://groups.io/g/MMsanctuary+modsandmembers/threads?p=RecentPostDate%2C%2C%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C0&q=Marius

Then I click on "View all 8 topic matches" at the bottom and get this:

https://groups.io/g/MMsanctuary+modsandmembers/threads?p=RecentPostDate,topic,Marius,20,2,0,0

Then I click on the second one: https://groups.io/g/MMsanctuary+modsandmembers/thread/marius_s_more_databases/431228?p=,,,20,0,0,0:RecentPostDate,topic,Marius,20,2,0,431228

Then, when in that message, I want to switch to message view and read the ones around it, when I click on Message view, I get this: https://groups.io/g/MMsanctuary+modsandmembers/messages

It jumps me to the end of the messages. (and in this case, that is the final one, as no posting is happening in it).

Is there a way to switch to message view while in a past post and STAY in message view so that I can read the posts around it?

[Beta] The blue label "Messages & Archives" was added to the card "Switching Message Views should try to preserve your place in the archives.".