Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 04:46:57 +0000
From: vickie_00@...
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Code of conduct #CoC

Brenda>>>>Certain words, like the N word or other actual curse words could be flagged by an automated system, but if they appeared to fit in the context of a group, such as bitch in a dog group, it wouldn't be treated as a flagged word.

I think Yahoo tried  to filter words  once and  members were complaining    about words that should not   have been flagged
 words that are not bad words but seem rude.

for example
words that are  ok to use but  seem bad
cock-bell  is a small hand bell

 Butt shaft is a term my cousin has used. it's a term in archery. A target arrow  without a barb.

I am so late for bed.. ugh.. I am going to regret this

 Good night everyone

Vickie