locked Re: A couple of questions

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:
Brenda,

> Still can't figure out how to read messages in numbered order one after
> another without hitting back and reading the next one. Is there a next
> button anywhere?

I don't think there is.

Mark, please take that as a feature request.

I keep forgetting to mention it, but I often use Message View and having a Next and Previous that operate in message number order would be handy. Probably similar for Next and Previous topic in "Thread View".

Your wish is my command. Just pushed to the live site Previous and Next links when viewing individual messages in the archives. I also added the 'Msg Num' box at the top of the page to jump directly to specific message numbers. Let me know if you see any weirdness or anything.

Hmm, I don't seem to be adhering to my 'try not to work so much on the weekends' goal. :-)