From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:06 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Re: A couple of questions

Hmm. I liked Shal's idea to keep things on the cookie, because I don't want to have a million different preferences for people to have to check and review. But I could do the same thing with the database; when you change sort direction or message view, it could save that in the database and remember it that way.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Still can't figure out how to read messages in numbered order one after another without hitting back and reading the next one. Is there a next button anywhere?

This is on the single message view? There are no next/prev buttons there at the moment. Is that how you'd normally prefer to view group archives, single messages at a time?