locked Re: Code of conduct

In my opinion, defining and enforcing a code of conduct should fall upon a group's owners and moderators. Though I like RS's suggestion of creating a custom group code of conduct section that can be auto-populated with default text and adjusted as desired.

One exception is a code of conduct for group owners themselves. Say someone created a group named JohnF_Is_A_Doofus, and filled it with content I found insulting (but was otherwise legal). Obviously, complaining to the group owner won't do any good, as the group owner is who did it in the first place. What recourse should I have?

JohnF