locked Wiki Suggestions #suggestion

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

Hi. I have a suggestion. Can you put an abbiliity to post to the Wiki via email? For example, to post to the Wiki, send an email to example+wiki@groups.io. Put the title of the new page in the subject, and put the text of the page in the message body of the email. Then, you send the email. Then, the title and the text is posted to the Wiki.
----
Sent from a BrailleNote Apex Running Keysoft 9.5 Build 1280

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and email messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!