locked if wiki setting is "subscribers can view, moderators can edit," the boxes "only mods can edit" should not appear on wiki pages #bug

Self-explanatory. I was really happy with these boxes until I realized (courtesy of Duane and Shal) that they do nothing in the case of my group, because I have my group set to allow only moderators to edit the wiki. Prior to testing by Shal and Duane, I happily believed that subscribers could edit my "suggestion box" wiki page simply because I left the box unchecked. Now I realize that I need to change my overall wiki setting for the box to have any effect.