locked The abbility to hide Wiki Revision History #suggestion

Armando <braille.bt4753@...>

Hi. I have a suggestion. Can you add the abbility to set permissions to hide the revision history from the public, subscribers, or disable the revision history in the settings? Thanks.

Note: The Technology For The Blind List requires new subscribers to be approved and messages being approved or rejected.

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created. This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!