locked pictures #suggestion

RS

Quick questions:

When I put a picture in the message body in an email, and send it in, it seems to attach and display with no problems.  However, when I use the website, it appears to insert correctly, but it doesn't successfully attach when I hit send. Doesn't come through in my inbox, or show in the Archives.

Am I missing something on this option, or is there a known bug here?

Also, I noticed when a picture goes through it shows on the main page.  When I hover over it, it shows as some kind of link.  However, clicking on it doesn't seem to change anything.  Wondering what it should do, or if it's still being worked on?

Thanks!  Still really liking this.