locked Re: A couple of questions

Mark, Brenda,

Brenda, you can't currently set a default for message view or ordering.
I'll add that to the todo list for consideration.
To me it seems more natural if my view choices (including ordering) are simply remembered as I navigate the site and from session to session. That avoids the extra (perceived) complexity of having to go find and change the selection in my Profile or Subscription pages (or wherever they would be).

I think Yahoo Classic used to do this by setting one or more non-expiring cookies with the user's view choices. But in these cookie-phobic days that might be better stored as user data in the server.

-- Shal