locked after cancelling a reply, hitting "reply" again does not wipe out the drafted response #suggestion #bug

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or just a suggestion: I've noticed that after drafting a reply and then hitting "cancel" (which, appropriately, deletes the text of the reply), if you then hit "reply" again, the cancelled text comes back. I find this disconcerting, even leading me to worry that I've accidentally sent the reply rather than cancelled it. I don't see any need for a cancelled reply to come back. So I'd prefer that it be permanently deleted and would call this a bug.