locked Re: A couple of questions

Brenda, Frances,

I just pushed a fix for drag and drop of text. You should no longer see the 'drag a photo' message.

Brenda, you can't currently set a default for message view or ordering. I'll add that to the todo list for consideration.

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
Hi Brenda

I have had the drag photo message too - when I tried to edit using select, drag.

I especially saw it in the wiki portion.

Frances

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2015, at 9:04 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Mark,

Can I set a default for the message view I want? Both type and ordering?

Also, I tried to reply to a message from Matthew in my group, but I keep getting a corner message that says drag photo here. I don't want to drag a photo, and it won't let me reply. What do I do?

Brenda