locked Feathered Leader is here :)

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

Is it okay if I post about this in Mods and Members yet? If not, can I at least invite several more tech savvy people to join the test group Tyger just made? I'm not good enough in all of this to assess whether this group format works for the rest of us, but it meets all of my basic needs so far.

One question,  though. I like to read all of my messages in chronological order by number, and I'm thrilled you have message numbers, those are my two basic needs. But can I somehow flip it so I can read from 1-down instead of reading upwards? And I tried to go to message # 1 and just read all 500 but I can't seem to get that to work.

Thanks!

Brenda
Nightowl >8#