locked Re: transferring my group to io

Edited

Click on the far right column with heading "joined." Click on it again. Presto chango! transfer@groups.io will be the top member in the list.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:34 PM, Terry S <apacapacas@...> wrote:
So now transfer@groups.io is a member of the group.  But Yahoo won't a) search for it in the member list or b) scroll down to it (it bombs on loading members 31 to 60).  So I can't make it a moderator, so it can't transfer the members.

So now what?

I've tried using the invite mechanism in io, but not all my 828 members got invitations.  So now what do I do?

Wait for Yahoo to straighten itself out?

Send the invitations again?

Any other ideas?

Terry S

"I never feel sorry about what happened yesterday nor do I worry about what might happen tomorrow."
The Contented Little Pussycat (Frances Ruth Keller)