From: "Terry S" <apacapacas@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 9:46 AM
To: <beta@groups.io>
Subject: [beta] transferring my group from Yahoo

Okay - I'm stumped. I invited everyone in my yahoo group to join the groups.io group - but apparently most of them didn't get the invitation. So now I want to try the 'easy transfer' method.

I'm ready to transfer my group to io, but can't see how to do it. I invited transfer@groups.io to join my group - but how does transfer@groups.io actually join? I can't add the address - Yahoo won't let me. So now what? (feeling rather dumb for not having followed this thread from the beginning.)

Terry S
--
"Do the right thing at the right time for the right reason with the right person: act appropriately and all the rest will fall into line." - Matthew Scudder