locked Re: Dates on Groups.io

It's easy enough to make this a user preference option.. Anyone have a good example of a web site that lets users set this preference (ie. which set of date formats should there be)?

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Jim Fisher <ejf@...> wrote:
I am strongly of the opinion that, if possible, it should be selectable by each
user. I always use day-month-year. If it must be fixed to a single format, then
year-month-day is the most logical because it is easily sortable, but few
people normally use that format.

Jim Fisher

--
http://www.jimella.me.uk - my personal web site covering many subjects