locked Re: Invite flow

Mark,

To accept the invitation, please reply to this email or click on the following link:
Given that clicking the link doesn't itself accept the invitation (and can't because of the auto-click problem), perhaps something more like:

To accept the invitation please reply to this email, or you may click on the following link to log on at Groups.io and accept the invitation there.

A bit clunky, but I think it parses clearly.

I moved the comma, a bit subtle but it sort-of promotes an email reply as being the more direct (and preferred) means.

-- Shal