locked Re: text re "join group," "apply for membership in this group," "subscribe to this group" - redux

I'm working on revamping the join flow now. I'm going by Shal's proposal, outlined in 3 messages starting at

Nobody responded to his messages. Do you have any feedback on his proposal?

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I agree. (Esp the 'busy little beaver ' part.;) I think if there are trip hazards at the front door, at least warn your guests about them until the construction work is over...

Sent from my iPhone